This 1978 PV roof array was the first utility-interactive system on a high-rise building.
Installation and construction of renewable energy systems on buildings is both a science and an art.
Among the many considerations are:
- Orientation and siting of the building to take full advantage of wind and sun as generators of energy
- Selection, delivery and handling of fragile, state-of-the-art components
- Expertise and qualifications of system installers such as roofers, electricians and glaziers.
Three decades of immersion in the industry assures that SDA will manage your project with expert skill and care.
In 1980, SDA designed and built the first residence ever to be powered by a utility-interactive PV system.
- We conduct systematic site inspections and prepare site plans with clients
- Our project managers are skilled at specifying, receiving and safely installing valuable materials
- We ensure that all personnel engaged in construction and installation are well qualified and trained.
SDA provides turn-key management of Giant Solar Cube>>>
Ready to get started? Contact SDA with questions, or send us a new project inquiry.